The class lasts 14 weeks, with 12 weeks of homework. Each week will include a lesson from Jana in person, some group discussion, and individual homework.
Times, available spots
Sorry: all books are sold out and groups are closed for Spring 2019. To be notified when next groups are announced, please sign up on the waiting list.
If you engage just a little, you’ll see little change. If you engage deeply, you’ll see deeper change. So attendance and homework are important.
Also, since there’s limited spots in these groups, it would be a shame to have some drop-outs part way through the semester, when some others might have been able to use that opportunity to the fullest.
Because of all that, I require everyone signing up to agree to these requirements:
1. Commit to weekly attendance. Sure, there may be a week or two when you or your child is sick or there’s a similar emergency, and you just can’t make it. But I really want you to determine ahead of time that you’ll make this class a priority: schedule flexible appointments at another time, don’t use “eh, I don’t feel like it” as an excuse, etc. When you miss weeks, you miss information and interaction, and you lose momentum.
2. Commit to doing homework every week. If you don’t… At best, the ideas won’t sink as deep and you won’t internalize them. At worst, you’ll miss a critical discovery that could make all the difference to you. Where will you carve out 30 — 45 minutes once a week to invest in feeling better?
3. Be available by email. I send questions and encouragement most every week. If you don’t read or respond to them, you miss part of the conversation.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JAN 9.
Got questions? Contact me.
Registration — in-person group
Registration can only be done at the women’s Bible study registration table at the Java Mingle Jan. 9. (Or by email me for info*.) To ensure you’re enrolled and receive a book, you must:
1. Complete a paper registration form (link below; see yellow button), and turn it in when you…
2. Pay for your book at the Bible study registration table at the Java Mingle, Jan. 9.
*If you’re unable to attend the Java Mingle: email me about your registration.